Privacy and Cookies Policy
We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
Information we collectWhen you use the Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address, so that we may keep you informed. We use this to provide the Services.
In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests or improve the services we offer you, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the web site).
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How do we use your personal information?We may use personal information in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
• We may (1) use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you and (2) share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Communicating with youIf you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails. You can only opt out to stop receiving property information i.e. updates, new property alerts matching users preference etc. Other emails are sent to all users. You might still receive emails containing important information such as viewings, cancellations, account changes etc.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your prefernce. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this website are used for:
1. Analytical/performance purposes - this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
2. Functionality purposes - to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
3. Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.